American Truck Group - Sorry to hear that your going down
Well it was good while it lasted.You know you have a problem and or know you are the problem and you still continue thats crazy.
If all you had to do is replace one person with someone that knows what to do why wouldnt you do that or why wouldnt you leave on your own if you know the company would benefit from it you stay and it gets worse. Well I guess you guys deserve what comes around. Does not make sense you have plenty of money to continue or dont care about everybody else you have working for you iether. It seem like you had a good Idea at one time its probably going work better the second third time around unfortunitly.
You guys arent going to do anything with it. Good luck in your next venture.
Next time put people in charge that at least have an idea of the kind of business you want to gey involved in.I not one petson there knows what to do starting with your executives the problem always starts there.f2e697b review #366299
You may also like
- "Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."